Dr Tamara ScullyBSc (HONS), MSC, DCLINPSY, CPSYCHOL
Dr Tamara Scully
Tamara is an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist with over 15 years of clinical experience in the NHS. Tamara is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and is a Chartered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS). Tamara specialises in working with children, young people and their families. She provides psychological assessment, consultation, formulation and therapy in a private clinic in Framlingham Suffolk. Tamara has worked in a variety of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Teams (CAMHS) over the course of her career. She moved to Suffolk in 2013 and has been working part time in a local CAMHS team for the past five years.
Tamara is committed to working with individuals and families in a professional, non-judgmental and honest manner. She does this by using evidence based psychological approaches and building on individual resilience and family strengths.
- Clinical Psychologist, registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of The British Psychological Society Division of Clinical Psychology
- Accredited IPT – A Therapist with IPT UK
- Enhanced DBS clearance and professional indemnity insurance